Our BOI services include the following:
- Obtaining Industrial registration (Foreign, Joint Venture and Local).
- Obtaining permission for setting up of the Liaison Office.
- Renewing permission of the Liaison Office.
- Assist to get recommendation letter for Industrial IRC & ERC.
- Assist to get recommendation letter for E- Visa and PI Visa for foreign national.
- Assist to get work permit for foreign national.
- Renewing of work permit.
Documents for work permit
The following papers/documents are required for new work permit in favor of the expatriate (s) employment in Branch/Liaison office and other private enterprise
- Attested copy of the permission letter for Brach/Liaison office/Company.
- Application in prescribed form along with passport size photographs of the expatriate(s) attested by the Managing Director/Managing Partner/Proprietor/appropriate authority.
- Board resolution regarding employment of foreign national(s) including salary & other benefit to be provided.
- Memorandum & Article of Association and Certificate of Incorporation of the company duly signed by Shareholders, if not submitted earlier.
- Attested copy of passport with arrival stamp ‘E’ type visa for employee and ‘PI’ type visa for investors.
- Attested copy of service contract/agreement and appointment letter in case of employee.
- Attested copies of all academic, professional & experience certificate for employee.
- Original paper clipping showing advertisement made for recruitment of local personal prior to appointment of the expatriate(s).
- Statement of manpower showing list of local & expatriate personal employed with designation, salary break-up, nationality and date of first appointment.
- Encashment certificate of inward remittance in favor of Liaison/Branch office for the last 2 years.
- Encashment certificate of inward remittance of minimum US$ 50,000 as initial establishment cost for branch/liaison offices and locally incorporated/join-venture and 100% foreign ownership companies.
- Up-to-date income tax certificate for branch office or locally incorporated companies in Bangladesh.
- All documents to be attested by the Managing Director/Managing Partner/Proprietor of the Company/Firm.
- For more details: http://www.boi.gov.bd